Monday, March 25, 2013

COMING SOON: Another exclusive look at some of my fave Pakistani subjects for our worldwide readers!

To my loyal, amazingly diligent readers in India, Pakistan and all over the world, this is especially for you: To celebrate the one year anniversary of my editorial content for the wonderfully glamorous HELLO! India magazine, I will be posting never-before seen photos of some of my favourite Pakistani personalities. 

To first-time readers and visitors: I urge you to refrain from plagiarizing our content and to respect the privacy and dignity of our subjects. 

Your comments and requests are welcome.

Enjoy!

Laaleen XO 

Email: laaleen@gmail.com
Twitter: @laaleen
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/laaleenspage


*WORLDWIDE INQUIRIES FOR HELLO! INDIA:
I receive many inquiries about obtaining copies of HELLO! India magazine or placing advertisements. Here's whom to contact:
Print subscriptions: Email priyadarshi.banerjee@wwm.co.in
Digital subscriptions: http://in.zinio.com/helloindia
Advertising: Email armaity.amaria1@wwm.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!